Wednesday, October 05, 2005

5/10/05

Suay day, how suay can you be? The ultimate suayness comes when you don't it to come, and it always come at the wrong time. First, when i reached the bus stop to take 179, 3 bus went off before my very eyes, and i could board any of them even though they were empty.... I was too far. Next, the 174 bus i wanted to take had problems with the air con..... in the end, all passengers had to go down and change to another bus.... I gave up, queue for 157 instead.

What now? ES104 written report to touch up, ES104 presentation slides by sat noon, AA206 Slides by tomorrow, GV01 ppt not settled yet (presentation on friday), AB311 research not done. .... at least AA205 is on hold. Hmm FYP meeting tomorrow too. What a fruitful week. Something heartening is that my FYP mate gave me a positive feedback regarding our progress. That is at least something i'm glad.

This semester is a test for me. Last sem, I broke down under such situation. This sem, I will take it as a challenge. Handling more than 1 thing at a time. Heaven has made this arrangement for me to group with new people and to learn how to work with the brainiest people out there. Now that I know that being a team player in such teams are not as easy as I think. We're always looking for the best, no compromise.

1hr 15 mins before sleeping time. Lets see if I can finish what I need to do. When time is up, sorry no more work. I don't sacrifice sleep and time for work. I'll bite if i don't sleep enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home