Sunday, December 11, 2005

11/12/05

I haven't chat so much for a long time liao. Eiyo, did I talk too much? haaa. A guy's words spoken is on average 5000 words a day. A girl's...... I better not say haaa. Well, since its natural, then its nothing bad about talking alot. :)

Today's activities! Ktv in the morning!! At marina!! The lunch, once again, is formidable (wrong spelling again, i know). A piece of fried salmon, 2 sushi, japanese rice, a piece of cheese cake, 2 slices of watermelon, 2 pieces of tofu, and one piece of lemon for the fish. Where can you find so good things for just $11 (net, inclusive of all +++). On top of the food, sensation of blasting their speakers, and singing the top of our voices, and fighting(using singing voices) with those ah lians and bengs opposite our rooms really does make the money worth alot. Luckily I warmed up my voice with 张学友's songs, or else i'm gonna have my voice box upside down again. eeks, pain.

(mosquito biting me while i'm typing this.... again) *itch itch itch* Going to show it my 独孤九剑 skills using my electrocutor tennis racket if i see it.

After ktv, I meet another friend for a concert performance. A person who seems to be a photocopy of my thoughts. So many similarities. Sometimes, and many-a-times, the words that came out of my friend were so familiar that those words often came out of my mouth when I talk to another person (complicated sentence structure. Don't try to understand if cannot. I know its broken lah). And..... I didn't thought that somethings could came out of my mouth.... those things that.....hmm. Well, I didn't say it out actually, my friend guessed it. So clever. My pains actually. (was it a mistake that one more person in this world knows it now?)

I think I shouldn't write more about my friend because I think its a privacy thing for my friend. And I respect my friend. :) I hope you had a great time as well as I did.

Work time tomorrow!! another week of new work. time to fight my way through again. And thinking of exam results..... I'm a bit scared now. I got a bad feeling now. Shouldn't set too high expectations now.... cuz now that I know that so many people around me are all super people. Scary....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home