Sunday, January 01, 2006

1/1/06

First posting in the year 06. First game to complete for the year, Shining force Neo. First day to spend so big sum of money for a set of anime. First day to get a surprise sms from a friend. I do get surprises once in a while, from various people that is.

Control budget!! The whole family going into cost management now. haaa, can reveal much. Its family matters after all. I can't wait to start work. Prove myself in work.

I'm going to prepare my voice for tomorrow. Its singing time again!!

200 epi over of anime for me!! yeah, supply for 1 yr. super.

I'm a mummy's boy haa. Brought my mum for shopping at marina square. Ah, I drag her along with me lah haa. Then went bishan. Family lunch in the food court!! Nice cosy feeling. Yeah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home