Tuesday, February 21, 2006

21/02/06

Full force on 306 cuz presentation is coming. Ya I completed 2 questions and felt so incompetent in accounting journal entries for consolidations. And what happen? I have something that cannot balance for each of the questions i attempted. I'm so done for now. Worst still, my group is presenting seminar 6 thingys. Isn't that crazy? Everyone will be so happy seeing the presenting group donno the answers for those questions.

I really wonder why people tend to look at mistakes.... sigh, now I feel so vulnerable liao. Get wack and shot down during presentations.... isn't that a nice sight? No where to run, just standing there like a dead duck. *quack quack, quack quack*, meaning, *shoot me, shoot me*.

Can someone enlighten me about the questions? I guess thats the bad part of being a worker. Spend lots of time on something, and still don't understand it. Genius--> Spent little time on complicated stuffs, and say "chicken feet" after that. I need a brain switch, or a brain upgrade. Any scientist good enough to invent a microchip into brains that enhance processing power? How about putting encylopedia chip inside. Cool? perhaps

9 more days to that presentation. Like what my friend said, if we were to be an accounts advisor for a company, we will tell them:"either you acquire 100% or you don't, stop making life difficult for accountants".

Time to kill some pigs to vent my frustration. Piggies, here i come!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home