Sunday, February 26, 2006

26/2/06

The gift is now back in my hands after it was given about 4 years ago. Now back in my hands. A side of me feeling good because I have a good instrument to make music. The other side feeling a little sad because it has been replaced by other new ones. Well, I think I should not expect it to be used forever. Its good that I'm gonna be the owner of it rather than it being sold to other people. I should focus on the material side of it rather than the emotional side eh? I think thats what you are thinking.

2 days before quiz. I don't know how. I guess I'm alone in the battle field now. I only have effectively 6 hrs tomorrow to read things. How? die. Band..... takes up time. But I don't blame it for my bad results. Its just bad time management.

Oh ya.... I'm spending too much time blogging and playing games!!! But I like it. Hai~~

Thats it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home