Saturday, February 25, 2006

25/02/06

Quiz coming. Where is time? "Hello time, where are you? Can give me more of you? 24 hrs not enough." As I wondered through the corridor of time, I could find no answer to my request. Just searching, just wondering, just waiting.

And as time passes second by second. I would question about what I've achieved. Is the time fully used? Either for leisure, rest, or work? In my dictionary, those are the three things available to me now. I would have to allocate time to each of the elements. There is a cost to allocation of time. It is.... travelling time. If we were to allocate time to a certain area that requires high travelling time, other elements would be deprived from available time. How has modern technology helped us in reducing that cost? (1) 4 wheel transport, (2) elimination of communication barrier, (3) more efficient devices such as computers. Of the 3 elements, resting does not benefit much from those technology. We still need to sleep at about 7 hrs a day. Would someone invent something that would make sleep more efficient? Perhaps, 1 hr sleep = 7 hrs sleep? *wish

Ah, I'm starting to type rubbish again. Looking back at my own life. What have i achieved from the past? What am I doing now to achieve what I want to achieve? What do I want to achieve in the future? Do I want to be a musician? Do I want to be a corporate guru? Do I want to be a politician? Do I want to be a teacher? Or just be a road sweeper (lowest stress level during work)?

Instead of spending time typing rubbish, I should just go and wack somemore Pigs in maple. Oink oink!! Here i come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home