Friday, February 24, 2006

24/2/06

Yes! Finally, solved the mystery of the missing figures. Again, its stupid mistakes that made me lose so much time trying to find out what went wrong. One, failed to consider Ownership effect on unamortised excess of fair value over book value. Two, calculate the goodwill wrongly!! What kind of stupid mistakes will I make in exams. Tonnes.

Also, it means good night sleep tonight. Next is to concentrate on presentation slides and ideas. Whats up man whats up man, yo yo...(I'm getting crazy)

Sometimes, when you get hooked to something, you need to put extra effect to push yourself away from that thing. I'm talking about.... Maple story. I managed to stopped myself from playing it and concentrated on 306. Just when I wanted to give up, I pushed myself somemore and solved the mystery!!! I just can't believe it. When you are looking for mistakes, you can't see them. When you want to give up, suddenly you discover it.

Ok, suddenly got mistake again. COntinue with work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home