Thursday, April 06, 2006

6/4/06

Bright day, thanks to my new found PikaChu friend. Electrifying experience. Every word, every phrase just triggers the laughing function. I think the cheerfulness is in the mind. How I wish I am that cheerful as well. Looking at the bright side of things. haa.

I'm going to put myself into study again later. I feel abit wierd for next week's quiz because I haven't been doing my tutorial for so many weeks and its the first sem I'm like that. Because of this, I'm not sure what I know and what I don't know. It all seems so wierd, like a missing puzzle somewhere and I can't find. I read alot definitely but when I see those questions, I think too much. But when answers are revealed, I know I know. But I don't know if I would still know if answers aren't given. How? I'm a bit lost here. Cuz all my grp mates have done the tutorials except me. Easy answer right? Just do the tutorial loh! sigh. I got no motivation haaa.

I need a plan. A plan that i can follow and go on without thoughts. I'm just messed up haa. Or is it the perception of too much time on hand that makes me lost. No more FYP, no more presentations, no more things to worry except for the quiz. More time = Lost?

I don't see myself doing my last 2 306 tutorials too loh. What is going on with me!!!?? Why like that?!?!? And I'm skipping next monday's 312 tutorial!! Whats up? I need to worry right? *Confused and blur* Take one step see one step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home