Friday, May 12, 2006

12/5/06

What do dreams show? The second morning, I woke up with a slight sourness inside, because I saw you. Has it ended? Dragged on inside for years, and should have ended as war ended. It should have ended so many times when I gathered reliable evidence from the initial inquiry, subsequent observation and finally online documentation (this evidence has less reliability now). However, I just can't help to think otherwise. I'm suffering from judgment bias here. I need to use debiasing technique to reduce anchoring heuristic effect.

There is, but, one more thing to confirm. This time, evidence will be gathered through external confirmation. When it is done, I would have gathered enough sufficient appropriate evidence to reduce the risk of material misjudgment to a level low enough for me to issue an opinion on a positive basis. When there is a limitation of scope for the external confirmation, I will have to treat it as pervasive and issue a disclaimer of opinion. I doubt limitation of scope is going to happen

When above procedures end, I will then sing 李圣杰's 你们要快乐。 My eyes might become a reflection instrument but i'll be glad.

Come to think of it... The order was all jumbled up haa. Maybe thats why..... maybe....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
External confirmation obtained. Opinion is issued. I can finally declare, the end of the chapter in NTU. Awaiting the new chapter to start. I think its time to recap my "achievements" in NTU. People always said that I made myself so busy but actually to some, maybe not that much things done anyway. Here is the list (its for memory purposes).

1) GE AUs = 26, including 15 points for minor, 8 points for Business modules and, 3 points for a music module

2) Taught in 2 Primary school bands as assistant conductor.

3) Performed concerts with Westwinds (annual concerts + lots of public performances + a combined concert with NIE band + WASBE conference held in Singapore), Moulmein wind ensemble (1 concert), NUS band (2 concerts), NTU band (1 concert: Music from the hearts), Potong Pasir CC band (2 public performances).

4) Westwinds community series to teach music in various secondary schools (3 schools)

5) Composed about 8 original pieces.

6) Picked up singing as a side hobby, started by a someone, and later carried on by another friend.

7) Picked up basic guitar because of that someone, stopped playing it due to certain events, and carried on after the effects of that event died down.

8) Internship in my dream company.

Well, i guess thats not very exciting for most people. And I bet others would have had more exciting and more valuable activities for themselves. For me, I value what I experienced, lots.

I classify my University life into 3 different phases. One, from the start of university to the period before the first semester exam. Two, from the end of semester two exam to today. Three, from the time I went into NUS band till the end of my second concert with them. All signify big things. So big....

The three year agreement is also going to end soon. (If you are reading this, I still remember that. But I guess everything is clear even before the time comes.)

I'm also glad to be acquainted with a professor, who is a teacher, mentor, and a friend to me. Maybe I may meet him again in the future.

Thats end of summary..... for me, myself and my own.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's activities was really really fun. Walked alot alot alot with mum. First, we took bus to Chinatown, planning to grab some karaoke dvds from there because its really really cheap there. But the store..... I think i overrated the ease with which things can be found. I can't find what I wan lah. We decided to go to the place where my mum can't remember the name. So I thought its marina square. We headed there by bus, cuz i insisted to use my concession fully. But we went 3 bus stops before we found the bus..... and we took the wrong side.....

We went to the interchange outside SGH.... and took another bus to.... the bus stop outside VCH. Walked all the way to Esplanade, to Marina square.... then my mum said its not there. And I realised the place was Suntec.... so walked to suntec. Then found the place... its carrefour.... lots of DVDs...!!

Decide to go home after that... wanted to take Mrt because my legs were giving way.... but in the end decided to take bus.... and walked all the way back to esplanade through Marina square again.... took bus back.... legs "damaged".

Hmm so, this holiday will be a singing holiday for me. Stay at home to just enjoy what I like. Muhahaha. Sorry, me still not expert in singing and i kept losing control of my voice in high pitches. But then, thats the fun part haaa.

Oh ya, I just levelled to 16 for my thieve. Thats fast i think. 2 days haa. And someone partied me and amazingly helped me too... cuz i was cheated by someone to increase his fame. He said trade, so I up his.... he didn't up me and kept denying that he didn't know anything.... a weird character with a green power ranger outfit haa. Anyway that guy who helped me, defamed him twice backed to his normal level. Twice because I believed he asked another person to up his fame also. So, he wanted to prove his innocent and purposely died in front of me..... I was like.... omg. What for sia.... and, i didn't want to pursue it cuz i can't do anything also mah. But that guy who helped me was so persistent in it and said:"I hate dishonest people". Cool, salute him. He became my first buddy in my list. Oh ya, this character is in the CASS server. Decided to move there because a friend is playing there haaa. Cool!!

Suddenly alot of players in that map was nice to me. I feel a bit weird. Haaa CASS players more civilised than Aquila's one? Nah haaa, I think i just met nice people today. Fun fun!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
As i looked through the MTVs in those Dvds, I just felt so connected. The images, coupled with the lyrics showing on the screens.... just entered me, directly. Another meaningful MTV, JJ's 简简单单。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home