Saturday, June 03, 2006

3/6/06

A day which seems like a family gathering with aunties. Ah, a guy (me), with mum, and 2 aunts. Went to visit a relative who seems to be those granny granny category. We are not very close to relatives so i don't even know which family line that granny belongs to. Anyway, just very sad when i heard so much about that granny. Sigh. Everyone needs to be fillial (cannot spell.)

We went for breakfast at a dim sum shop along.... donno what road. Then for lunch haa. Its Mayim in westmall. Hello... ordered more than 10 dishes for 4 person.... My stomach nearly exploded. Well i won't complain cuz I don't have to pay anything haaa. I guess my aunt is really successful to retire at 45. I can't believe it.

Me, on the other hand, will not want to retire so early. Rot life sia. Work till the day i die haaa. Maybe i'll die early but, I'll not have an empty life.

Time for maple now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home