Monday, August 28, 2006

28/08/06

Work stress for me? I shouldn't say that. After I heard what happened to my friend, or perhaps that pikachu, haa I'm really quite blessed in work. I really feel sad for pika, zapping even after working hours. Not enough electricity haaa.

Haa, anytime you need to complain, just call bah. No matter what time, I'll trrrrrry my best to listen heee. (You call at 4am, I'll just blur blur haa). But this pika does know how to give me a perk when i was sleepy haaa with the voice. So long nv hear your so high pitch voice haaa. Still the same, cheerful and optimistic haa.

I hope your bad time will pass soon. Treat it as a test of your endurance bah. jia you and don't give up ah.

As for me, I'm still trying to get my audit skills up which is still so lousy now. Sianz haa, but i vouch good hee. Fast flipping with client's documents
muahahha
I am the vouching king!
I am the lead schedule king!
I am the photocopy king!
I am the check amendments king!
I am the filing king!
Everything everything except audit!!

Tada.... stay tune for next update

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home