Sunday, November 14, 2004

14/11/04

After one day of enjoyment, today proves to be worst than torture. Why would there be so many things in lecture 9 and 10 of company law? Ponder. This morning, I woke up from a slight hangover. Should I say I'm useless? haha One sip one sip only. Less than 5 ml. But I enjoy the feeling of a slight blurness after slight drinking. I think it helps me to destroy the front that I put up when I talk to my friends. My talk rubbish syndrome will emerge yeah!. Don't believe me? Try me haha. You might pulk at the things i say.

Ah dinner was fun. Hee I ate dinner with my parents at a coffee shop near my home. Ahhhh it was so crowded. Perhaps its holiday, thats why. We waited half an hr before our first dish came. We ordered a claypot fish head!! Nice yummy. Until..... my dad dug out the fish's eye.... omg. "this is heaven's delicacy", he said. I gave him a one eye big, one eye small look. "where is the eye ball?", my mum asked. I gave her yet another one eye big, one eye small look. Eeks i said. My dad dug into the eye for the eye ball...... I couldn't stand the sight. "Have mercy on the fish!", I said. *laugh* *laugh* *laugh*.

They started to talk about those wild wild delicacies some people eat. What monkey brain, dog meat, fried ants, scorpions........ my face nearly crammed. My mum!!!! she seems to be enjoying looking at my twisted face. She couldn't stop saying those things. My last resort," I might just become vegetarian one day" Haha. I told them I would never eat those things. However, they said something that struck my thinking. "When you have nothing to eat one day, you might have to eat anything that comes in your way. That includes drinking blood from rats or even tree bark." My dad agreed and added a joke to it," you can also show off to other people that you ate those things" Ah I can't haha.

Ohoh I forgotten to said some things about yesterday's outing hee. There ladies who were there at the ktv sang many songs by SHE (A pop group). And, I was wonder," wah! sound like the real ones". This is true. I thought the real SHE was there haha. Kudos to those who sang the songs.

Ya, and I blew many many balloons yesterday for decoration. I can feel my diaphram aching after all those balloons. Then it knocked my head and tell me that I haven't been practicing my euphonium!! haha getting lousy on my blowing skills (think straight!). But one advice for Brass instrument players, its really a good way to train your air by blowing balloons.

This is the idea that I came up with after yesterday's balloon blowing session. Go buy 1 pack of ballons, take 5 minutes and blow as many as possible, rest, and take another 5 minutes to blow as many as possible. This exercise will train up strength. Next exercise is to breathe in to your maximum capacity, and blow one balloon using one breathe. Try to get it as big as possible. This will increase your air capacity in your body. Next exercise, take one balloon and blow it using a constant stream of air. Try to increase the size of the balloon in a constant manner. This increases your ability to control air flow. I always come up with funny ways to train. I guarantee you that you will be a super musician after all this exercise. do it once a day, enough.

Thats all for today. Lets see if i can type more rubbish another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home