Monday, November 15, 2004

15/11/04

Good day blog reader :)

Hmm wheres the slice of life? They didn't send me!! ops. I think i know why, its Public Holiday.... maybe. So.... we shall have a boring blog today. I finally compiled all the information I need for company law into pieces of paper that i call the martial arts manual. Its sooooooo thick. I thought I was suppose to condense and write down the most important things, but it seems like there are so many things to remember. No wonder lawyers are paid so much.

I was watching television this morning, and I saw a show regarding Yan Cheng Xu's new album. Wow, I like that song. Its just soooo nice. I'm gonna say that it relates to me 100% hee. The title? Yi4 Gong1 Chi3. The story behind it? You find out yourself. The MTV is just.......... *eyes swell*.

Oh ya.... I haven't told you guys about Naruto (Japanese anime). Its a great anime. After watching it, you can feel the determination, fighting spirit, and power that just flow out of your body. That never-say-die attitude is something we need to learn. Erm only applies to some aspects of life heee. If you never-say-die to everything, I think you might get yourself into trouble.

In case you are wondering, why I can type everyday, and why I type so many things everytime..... I tell you..... I don't know. I can say so many things by typing but i can't say so much using my voice. I'll rather sing my words than to say my words. I'll rather sound my mood on my euphonium than to say my troubles. What an Ass I am haha. Generally speaking, erm researchers say that guys are not as good in the verbal aspect as compare to girls. This is because girls are more connected in their left and right brain. We guys lack the substance that connects our left and right brain. Erm.... I wonder if its blood vassels. I forgotten but its true. Hey ladies, don't complain too much about men's verbal abilities ok? Its natural hee.

But but i need to say something is that, what i say above applies to guys GENERALLY, not TOTALLy hee. So there are guys with good mouth (too blunt haha).

Hmm I'm pretty curious about the popularity of my blog (ego). So.... heres my request :). If you happen to visit this blog by accident or as a routine, would you mind just post a little "hi" in the comments? Just remain anonymous, its ok. If you wanna say good thing about me, you can put in your name. If you wanna say bad things about me, please stay anonymous haha, because I might wack you (kidding, but i'm serious.... erm which?).

Thats all today... hmm pretty short. What to do? THeres no slice of life today..... how about SLice my Life? Lame right? Then please laugh. haaaaa haaaa haa (faint)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Ain't i obedient?

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is Andrew here. will come to ur blog now and then to see ur life journey ;) interesting stuffs u post in here. keep up the good work!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home