Tuesday, December 14, 2004

14/12/04

I feel like I'm back to a gamer's life today. After so long of other kind of experience, I would still need games to fulfill my testosterone thirst for excitment.

I spent my morning dealing with matters in an online game utopia, then went out to my old friend's house. He has been my friend for more than a decade already. Still a charming lad, but other girls out there have no chance, because he is attached muahhaa. Anyway, I think it has been more than 1 yr since i last went to his house. Nice and cosy room. For the moment that i step into his room, my mind went " dinky and the brain, dinky and the brain" , " hey are you planning for world domination?" He has a comp in the middle of the room and another one at the side. MIDDLE OF THE ROOM. can anyone imagine that hahaa. Its just a piece of artistic view man. oh ya nice fish tank!! hee I have always like those normal fishes as compared to the luo hans.

He introduced me to some new games, and showed me some exciting scenes of those games. PS 2 has never failed to impress me with those nice and colourful graphics. Ace Combat 5, a flight simulation game by Namco, is just something cooooooool. I feel totally into the game. It fills my dream of flying hee. Excitement comes when i know an enemy is behind my tail, trying to get an aim on me. When he fires that missile, I'll go ," shit and damn you." Turn my plane 180 degress, pulll up that handle and turn away with full throttle. *whew*. When I go *wamp! and Bamp! Fox 1, fox 2 go go go!* *booooooom*. Thats music to my ears.

hmm nothing much today. I wonder why no Slice of life today, I think they might have forgotten. Anyway tomorrow is a singing day for me!! Ktv with another friend!!! Full of activities. Friends..... precious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home