Thursday, December 16, 2004

16/12/04

Its 16/12. 2 weeks more and school starts. What kind of feelings is this? I really don't know (my friend's favourite phrase).

Today, I went for Ktv with a friend, S. Toa Payoh Kbox have better speakers than the Cineleisure one haha. Well, at least thats how i feel. The menu for kbox lunch is also better. Yummy.

After that, S came to my house, practiced his song again. This time, he is more fluent in his playing. Great. While he is practicing, I just continue my Ace Combat 5 again. Wack the hell out of those irritating planes. After that we both played Gradius 5. Its the first time that konami has allowed 2 planes to play cooperative in that game. Great feeling haha. But the game is quite difficult to play. I haven't complete it yet.

After that, I continued my unfinished Korean drama. Its disc 15 and 16. Sooo emotional. Lost of sight can be a painful thing to people too. Especially you can't see your loved one. I got another thought as well. Good people doesn't usually have good endings eh? Like what someone told me, heaven is fair. You can't have all good things shining on you. If you are someone who is very talented, very good looking, very loved by family members, you might have something that balance all the good things. Something bad. At least for me, its true. Remember, Heaven is fair.

Tomorrow is the day where my results for me exams will be posted online. I can't bear to look at it. The higher you aim, the harder you fall? hmm perhaps.

I learnt something from that drama. The 3 things that one should give to his/her partner are, trust, dream, love.

I found another reason for me to write all these things here. If anything were to happen to me in the future that makes me forget my past, then I could see all these things here. Prepare for the worst bah.

People say school results matter. That I believe. But I challenge myself using those results. Failing to reach those expectations would just makes me disappointed. I don't like to compare because that doesn't have any meaning. One's talents are different. I'm not a genius for studying, so if one's results are better than me, I won't be surprise.

No slice of life. I wonder why. argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home