Monday, January 24, 2005

24/01/05

I didn't say that I was so tired yesterday right? Its because I went for a slow jog. It has been 2 mths since i jogged. I slept throughout my bus ride to school today.

That bloody tongue ulcer is really bad. I don't even feel like talking. When I start talking, I need to talk like without a tongue and slur all the words. I don't even feel like eating... argh.

Its really nice that another 2 person agreed to come for westwind concert yesterday, while another one pending. This morning, I managed to ask my 2 buddies and one agreed and the other one has to ask his girlfriend hee. Its really a blessing to have those good friends.

I'm starting to panick for my busy schedules coming up in a week's time. I always tell people I am a busy guy, and I am really one. I have to do work everytime when I am free or else i'll be behind. Projects and meetings are oil to fire. haha but i know what you are wondering. How can I still type blogs? Well, Squeeze myself for time haha cuz these are memoriable stuffs.

for the coming 2 weeks, I need to study for a tax quiz, an accounting in class test, 2 written essays, make time for band practice, teach band, go for meetings, and 4 hrs of bus travel everyday, 1 hr of online game, tutorials for 5 modules, and countless hrs of worrying for projects and essays.

Whats my forte? Perserverence and determination with disregard for life. No life (in the definition of normal mankind). Talent is what i don't have. Ah why am i repeating this again. Maybe this is a form of self motivation.

Where is my life? Life has taken a different meaning. Will it change one day? Definitely. If things goes on like this, a perfect agent, I would be.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home