Sunday, January 23, 2005

23/01/05

Hey today's band prac is one of the best ever. I finally gained some confidence in westwind haha.

This morning, westwind went to play for a ministerial visit in bukit batok. Well the minister was Dr Vivian Balakrishnan. Kinda fun playing outdoor, because westwind sounded soooo big. haha

Anyway, the "stand up for singapore" we played has 3 different grps playing. 1 is a malay grp, then 2 is chinese ochestra, then 3 is us a symphonic band. Interesting yeah.

Today, i chatted with a good friend, J. This friend told me that he is going to retire from the music scene soon. He is going overseas to study.......... cooking. I didn't know theres degree in cooking!! omg thats amazing. He is going to be a big chef!!

Anyway, I got an ulcer on my tongue!! I cannot do double tongue. whenever i try Tu Ku(ouch) Tu Ku(ouch). Faint.

The concert is going to be a good one!!!!.... It must be, or else i will be letting my professor down!!

I can't remember what i want to say more, soooo nites




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home