Friday, January 21, 2005

21/01/05

Holiday eh? Not for me. My butt was stucked onto my chair at my study desk. Come to think of it, I didn't accomplish much today, but I spent about 10 hrs doing work, with breaks in between of course. It is only during this semester that i discovered that financial statement analysis can be quite a hellish thing to do.

I was doing my tutorial for this financial statement analysis module, and I took 2 hrs just to do 1 question. Its about adjusting the a operating lease to a capital lease. When I was about to finish, I was so happy because doing it was really a tough process..... but.... I found out I used the wrong discounting rate when calculating the present value of future cash outflow. Darn!! All the numbers are wrong. So, I went back and calculate everything again!! Luckily I was calculating using Microsoft excel. That saved me half the time. Then all the ratios was recalculated. I've discovered that it is always advisable to do long calculations using excel.

Hmm i think thats all I did today, work and work. Like slave. Even if I can't get first class honours, I must get first class honest. haha. I think most people are bored by this joke because I always use it.

I just feel so lost touch with everything else other than school work. I need a life..... to be alive haha, it sounds poetic eh? I'm too bored now haha cuz i preparing to sleep. Watch anime first!! tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home