Saturday, January 22, 2005

22/01/05

This day, I found out that I cannot just sit and do nothing. Its really bad, things are just getting sooo soooo bad. I found out....... I found OUT..... I FOUND OUT.... i'm growing fat. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! That jeans was suppose to be a loose fit..... but then again..... I couldn't even take a full breathe to blow my euphonium. OMG.

Well thats the big complaint i have today. Erm my morning start with work again as usually. When would I have fun during school term? Anyway, I did 3 Income statements and 3 Statements of changes in equity. I still have the vague idea about notes disclosure. Brain dead. haha

Its just so late now, i might as well end here. Tomorrow I have to reach bukit batok cc by 7.45am!! Westwind is going to perform for a minister tomorrow. Argh sooooo early.

3 more weeks to concert!! who wants to come???? Its a good concert!!. 6th Feb, Fri, 5pm VCH. We work so hard, so please watch us.


2 Comments:

Blogger Cloud said...

Ehz.. hahahaa... I think you won't want people there to watch you.... I suppose you might prefer them listening.............

10:38 PM  
Blogger WeiQiang said...

Well, watching me isn't that bad idea eh heee. Well, if i'm not handsome enough, there are lots of handsome guys in the band muahhaha

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home