Wednesday, February 16, 2005

16/02/05

My mood is starting to pick up. I finally know whats got into me. Hey i got back my energy haha. The sun is really big big. 3 weeks without rain. The highest temperature in 15 yrs. But i realise one thing too. There can only be wind where there is sun (simple geography stuffs). I finally feel the wind.

After 3 days of struggling with no MSN, i finally settled the problem after MSN customer service sent me an email regarding the method to solve the problem. Now i have MSN again. I need it for an online meeting thats coming soon. I'm very dependent on internet i suppose. Have been online every night. Can't live without it haha.

Somehow i'm just wondering, am I the only one slacking around? I've started to told my friend that my engine is breaking down, and now waiting for the term break to repair it. Everyone around me seems to be so busy doing things, only I, still here typing blog everyday. Hmm its really wierd. How come I'm starting to find myself having time? Is it in the mind?

The even more wierd thing is that, I am starting to get very enthusiastic in jogging again. And its even even more wierd that I got this enthusiasm during the hottest period where i should be hiding under the roof. Could it be the guilt that i'm eating too much? Could it be that i just want to strengthen myself? Or perhaps draining my excess energy or perhaps gain energy from jogging? Who knows haha, i don't understand myself.

I received an sms from M1 regarding a saying. It says," When we avoid the legitimate suffering that results from dealing with problems, we also avoid the growth that problems demand from us." This saying is by scott peck, whoever it is. Its just such a good saying. Face the music is what it is saying, for that problems allow us to gain experience to face problems.

Ahhh got a quiz on friday, and i need to study for it. I hope to get back to Westwind soon for music. I'm starving for music, and i miss my eupho (wife) there.

I heard that the movie, Ray, is a very good show. All musicians should go watch it. haha my tutor recommended the whole class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home