Saturday, March 26, 2005

26/03/05

Strange strange things happened today. Anyway, lets start from the morning. I've really engaged myself in a slacking mode. I woke up 8.30am, can't remember what I did, and only started work at 11.30am. Managed to finish that work at 3.30pm. What a long lousy tutorial.

Then, I wanted to go for a swim. Heres the strange thing. The sky was quite dark, but no signs of rain yet. I wanted to go for a swim to fix my lungs hahaa. I guess the haze really did enough damage to it, so the swim would be good for my lungs. When I was packing my stuffs, the sky started to drizzle. Then I thought, oh sharks, can't go. So I unpacked. When I've decided not to go, the rain stopped. So I thought, since its still way before dinner, I should go, so I repacked again. This time, I was totally ready, and I opened my door. Rain Poured. Argh, another signal for me not to exercise? This time, the rain was even heavier. It just seems to signal me not to go, and perhaps give up on the thought of going. Then after I've unpacked everything again, the rain stopped. This is really strange.

Well, I have a tendency to read signs from nature and rare events. In my mind, I'll form a correlation between those events and the actions that I take or would take in the future. I'm kinda strange person myself.

Today, I've been mesmorized by some ochestra music and Final fantasy music. The Queen Symphony, Melodies of Life, 1000 words, Sudeki.

Come to think of it, my day was kinda useless haha. Play too much. Feels a bit sinful inside but then.... i just want to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home