Sunday, March 27, 2005

27/03/05

Remember The Queen Symphony that i talked about? Well its the ochestra piece that my friend, S, recently gave me. The piece is just amazing.... but... guess what.... the symphony was written for the pop group, The Queen. I can't believe it. And this ochestra piece incorporates some of the pop songs. Faint.

Today I actually spent 5 hrs on work but i don't remember learning anything. My learning mind has already been wrapped by a bubble, nothing goes in, nothing comes out.

I went to Philwind's concert today. The first half was by the Phil Youth winds, so it was appetizer. The main dish was the second half, Philwinds. Highlights.... 3rd symphony by james barnes. It was about the death of his daughter and the birth of his son. During the first movement, the unique sound balance during one of the outburst of emotions created a feeling in my heart. I could feel it directly from the heart. Fear. Despair. Its the clarinets.... very clearly, its them. Well, I didn't tear during the 3rd movement, so i guess i have become stronger.

i have become a person who doesn't care about work. Its like a person who contracted a deadly disease, lost all hopes, and waiting for death. Of course, physically i'm fine, its just the mental state. sigh. Tomorrow is an important presentation but i don't feel a pinch at all. Why why why? Where has my fighting spirit gone to? Would I be down forever just because I met with a downfall during the sem? I've been beaten. Give up on the exams because my course work sux. WHat would my results be for this sem? Stay tune to find out. Darn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home