Saturday, April 02, 2005

1/4/05

Sigh, why am i so easily pissed by that person. Why would that person be so insensitive? Does that person know what is effective group discussion? I have given up trying to contribute ideas during the meetings because whenever i say something, my friend's voice will come back sharp and firm with some negative comments. Ah damn.

Today I walked out of that project meeting, without even telling them I went off. I msged one of them though. I couldn't stand the doing nothing and just standing there looking at what one of them was typing at the computer. That friend I was talking about stood beside the comp and kept on giving advice and suggestions and what shit. I could only stand there silently and watch. 30mins have passed and I didn't contribute anything. I couldn't, in fear of being shoot again. I don't like doing nothing, its just a waste of time. I walked away. I hope this is the last time i'll be working with that friend. Its really the horoscope doesn't match.

At night, a group mate from another project msged me, giving me more information about the requirements in that project (not the one in the previous paragraph). So I sms backed many things regarding what i thought and what i'll do for those points. No reply. I thought I'm ignored again. Ahhhh why must I be like that? Can't I stop being so sensitive? In the end, this friend told me that the msg was reading after 2 hrs. Well, then it isn't that friend's fault. At least my effort for the project would be seen.

A typical Leo perhaps? Someone said leo don't trust people. I don't think i'm that kind of person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home