Saturday, April 02, 2005

2/4/05

I haven't feel so carefree for such a long time. Today is a day of mind recovery for me. I actually wanted to enjoy and play as much as i want which I did for 4 hours from 10am to 2 pm, but after much thought about the time i have left for revision, i need to start something today to catch up. I did. 2 hrs. Then anime for another 2 hrs. Then its band time. Finally, after so long, i get to go for band. This time, I have prepared myself adequately for it. 2 weeks of air and buzzing training didn't go to waste. I lasted throughout the whole band session. Then again, my fingers doesn't do very well. Need more practice on that.

thats all for today. Nothing much educational today haha. Can't remember what i wanted to type, so i don't want to bother trying to remember. Sleeping time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home