Saturday, August 13, 2005

13/8/05

Today's highlight is regarding the CashFlow boardgames. Paid 15$ to go there learn about managing finance and to play the boardgame.

That boardgame is definitely a good game for business people. However its not easy to be found as its not sold on market in Singapore i believe. It also costs a huge bomb. That guy there told me its about 200 bucks US. Crazy?

I've actually learnt that I should aim to earn passive income instead of earning a salary that is only enough for expenses. The objective is to break out of the rat race, meaning, salary, expenses, salary, expenses and keep on going like that. We need to take up opportunity for investment when the chance comes. Get good deals and capitalise on it. One of the ways i learnt, is to invest in real estates and earn rents from it. To me, its really a good way but there are many risks to consider. I'm really not a big risk taker. I think i need to revise my plans for the future after attending this cashflow game.

I would encourage all my friends to go for this. When you have excess cash, don't just put them in bank to earn peanut interest. Put them in other areas to make money work for you.yuppie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home