Friday, August 12, 2005

12/8/05

I'm getting more and more energetic.... except for the time after meals haa. I've been occupying myself with lots of things that would be related to self improvement and career planning. Its time I make myself more competitive in the market place. I've been dormant for the past 2 years and this is the time where i make my strike. Make myself known by the business world.

1st step, I am taking part in the NTUC BEST competition. Its a simulation game that will allow us to compete about business strategy and decision making abilities.

2nd step, I have registered with this entrepreneur club for a session to learn how to manage finance and plan for future by playing a board game called Cashflow. I heard its the most expensive board game in the world. I want to try it.

Yup, I have started my engine on this aspects. CHiong for work exellence.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home