Wednesday, August 10, 2005

10/8/05

I had a strange feeling today. I don't think anyone normal would feel that. I got so excited about buying books these 2 days. Yesterday, I bought 2 books japanese books for learning that language. Today I bought 2 more textbooks for my general electives. I got so excited just by thinking about them. I'm crazy!.

I have devised a method to train my abbs muscle while taking bus. Haha its a hard to understand method so i won't elaborate much here. But I'm gonna train hard so that i can play my eupho better.

Recently, my days have been so systematic. Everything are just divided into slots of things to do. From this time to that time, i must complete this or that. Its somehow boring and exciting. I get to know what i need to do, and meet time targets. Mechanical in process, but strategic in planning.

This is week 3 of the semester. Feels a bit chionging. Have too cuz my band committments are as heavy as my school work. I'm training my endurance actually. I'm gonna train it so that i can maintain my work committments as well as interest as well as family. Strive to be stronger and better in time planning. Yeah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home