Thursday, August 11, 2005

11/8/05

I pontang band today!! I got lecture until 6.30pm lah, cannot go. Travelling to Nus at 6.30pm will kill me you know.

Anyway, Thursday will now be the last hectic day of every week cuz there are 2 exciting tutorials. Friday.... just one Music Appreciation course and one Core lecture. No need to participate bah, so I just shut down my active mind and switch on my passive information absorbing mind.

Today I applied for my internship. I adopted an aggressive stand on this matter and sent my application directly to the company i want and also in the ntu's system. I want to try the auditor's life and see if its really that terrible that I cannot stand it. I want to strive hard and perform well in my work. Its the only place where i can put my energy now. yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home