Tuesday, August 09, 2005

9/8/05

Happy Birthday Singapore!! Its national day, and I'm so happy about it. I can't believe I'm so patriotic about it. If anyone badmouth Singapore, I'll wack him upsidedown.

I woke up in the morning doing the boring stuff, Homework!. I'm happy actually that I could finish according to my planned timing. Then I was suppose to meet my friend in Toa Payoh central but he had some problems meeting me, so it was postphoned to the evening.

I walked around the shopping area for a while and went into the Popular Book shop. Its 20% discount storewide for national day only.

I went to my friend's house after that. I'm asked to sing for a song written by this friend. He wanted to send it to someone as a birthday gift. This is the first time i experience the difficulty in recording a song. Its really some heart pounding excitment when you are waiting to sing the first note. Most of the time, I started ugly. I'm glad I managed to sing 2 times completely without big cock ups. Phew. If not, my friend might just kill me haha.

So i went back to toa payoh waiting to meet my friend. In that mean time, I went into Popular again and went to grab 2 jap language book. I have always wanted to have jap books of my own so that i can learn how to speak them. Hee its 20% discount, why wouldn't i buy it.

After a while, my friend called, and told me he can't meet me. Well, too bad. Wasted quite a big of time waiting. I still had things i haven't complete. This holiday is sooooo busy for me. hahaa I better go do my work now. Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home