Friday, September 16, 2005

16/9/05

When have i declare myself a holiday?? OMG I spent almost the whole day playing game, except for 4pm to 7pm, where I did my powerpoints for my GV01 presentation. I read the history of Beethoven. Its just 1/4 of the whole project. took me 3 hrs.... too long to my liking.

I can finally play my Warcraft 3. I wonder how many times i've said this. This time is for real!! I really like that game. Hmm but too bad my Age of Mythology cannot work. Well, contented i must be. hee.

Deadlines are coming after the one week break. Let me see..... My ES105 are settled. GV01 in progress. AA205 left the group essay and presentation. AA206 left the a class presentation which i won't be involve and a project report+ presentation. AB311 left a in class case presentation and a project report + presentation. Ha, if I was who I am in the past, I would have collapsed after seeing such a long list. But heaven seems kind to me that i'm with good groupmates. A shared stress level.

Ops, I missed out the FYP. haha. Its moving smoothly too.

Somehow, University education really prepares you to do alot of reports, presentations, and stress management stuffs. As i'm nearing the working days, I am really not that worried about doing presentations, reports and stuffs. Stress..... hmm the most effective to release stress is to deal with the stress head on. That is my principle. Never hide, never run away. Face it and challenge yourself. Success is in your hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home