Friday, September 23, 2005

23/9/05

A peaceful day. The sun is shining, the wind is blowing. Everything seems ok. My MCQs result aren't. The fact that the passing rate is higher compared to previous semesters added a stone into the pit i am in. I didn't pass!! Sigh..... Why must the mcq be sooooo difficult? But my friends could pass!! Whats happening to me?

But I realised that the balance theory is true. In this world, everything has a balance. And, when I saw my name on that list of people selected, I was so happy. I could see myself with the slanted smile haha.

I was late for my GE, so late. 30mins. I wonder what happened to braddell road. It took like 40 minutes before the bus went into a smooth speed.

In my recently completed GE, the class talked about this thing called national identity. I'm thinking,"why should countries want to create a national identity?" "Isn't it important to create a humanity identity?" Ha, I'm thinking too big scale. I realise humanity is not an easy thing to attain. Well... what the hell. haha.

Someone told me that i'm crazy cuz i aspire to become an auditor.. .. who aims to become an auditor? haha. I think it just suits my life. Getting myself super busy would be great cuz i can see that I would have alot of time to waste in the future, cuz i'm with no anything. Must make full use of time and keep myself busy from getting bored with life. Solitude hee yeah. Music shall accompany me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home