Saturday, September 24, 2005

24/9/05

This is the 341th post in this blog. One yr anniversary is coming. I don't know if i'm gonna continue typing blog after that. It would be even more difficult when my work life starts. But its kinda good feeling that I haven't miss any posting. Its an avenue to express my thoughts where no one can stop me from "talking" as much as I want. I lack communication channels haha. Its a place where I would believe that someone would hear my words.

I got a habit to log into my own blog before coming here to type. So, I would be able to hear the piece I composed. Somehow, this is one of my favourite composition, considering that this is a piece composed for someone. And it was done in 6 hrs, I think. I really like to use music to express too, cuz words always give alot of misconception. Speech, too, has its limitation as well. Music is a universal language. Feel the music.

Today, I completed a number of tasks. 205 tutorial, 206 project reading, GV01 ppt add-ons, and helped one of my friend with his BAV. The whole thing ended at 3pm, then I rewarded myself with 2 hrs of gaming on Warcraft 3, working my battle strategy. Following, I went jogging, cuz I was so afraid that I might grow fat..... I cannot grow thin or fat now, cuz any thinner, I'll be a bamboo. Any fatter, I'll be teddy. Hmm am I too vain? haha. Well, its something that I learnt..... Any guy who doesn't care about his looks is going to get it one way or another. A better looking person gets work done easier right? What a sad world! No wonder I'm not good with interpersonal skills.

5 mosquito bites in 10 minutes. Thats guiness world record? Hmm. I got a wierd thinking. If a scientist is able to change the "poison" in the mosquito and make it a "good" insect, then people can go "yes! i got bitten" rather than " oh Shit! I got bitten". How about an Aids curing mosquito? Or... Flu vaccine mosquito? This can be done through its food source, that is the humans!!. Let us get inject with something and enhance our blood so that we can influence the mosquito to be a healthy mosquito! hmm, can work?

Sian, no Westwinds practice today.... I really miss playing in there. We gonna play crazy pieces for the Free Esplanade performance!! All my friends can come and watch!! Free!! Hee. I'll post the details when I know it. Stay tuned!.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Great Blog!
I have a hentai dating sims site/. It pretty much covers hentai dating sims related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home