Wednesday, September 21, 2005

21/9/05

Today marks the end of one of my GE, ES105. That means one down and 2 more GEs to go. Can anyone imagine me clearing the whole GE requirement in 1 sem? 9 AUs of them. But haha, I put myself into fire to burn. Thats why my brain always overheat. I've been adopting the not-use-brain-unless-necessary approach.

Today, brain overheated again. I was preparing for my AB311 module presentation for tutorial 8. I did a total art piece for the Mckinsey Matrix. Amazing haha. I thought I'm lousy in art but I manage to pull one out from nowhere.

The happenings today were,

A 2hr class in the morning,
AB311 preparation until 12.45pm
ES104 lecture in the afternoon,
ES105 tutorial in the late afternoon.

I was lucky to have a friend driving me back to Bishan, where I took bus back to Toa Payoh. Reach home an hr earlier compared to normal time.

FYP tutor sent back our chapter 1 and 2. Tonnes of things to improve on. Luckily he is a friendly and nice Professor. Qualitative research is difficult to get good grades, but we won't resign to that fate. Somehow, things seems busy, things seems not.

Do I enjoy to get myself busy? Yes and no. Yes, when i have nothing to do. No, when i have too much things already (duh). Currently too many things. Projects all coming (luckily the tutorial things are lesser now). Band performances coming (2 bands!).

I have gave up worrying about things already. I believe that boats will become straight when they come near to the habour.

Anyway, welcome all new visitors. Have fun here cuz there will always be great fruit for thoughts during weekdays...... erm that is if I receive the email haha. Have fun ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home