Sunday, October 16, 2005

16/10/05

A day of wasteful activities. Somehow, why am i feeling sucky and guilty when i didn't do much productive work? Its just wierd. Am I so suited with making myself busy that I can't stop to have a rest and have fun? My heart is just knocking me out. How slacky am I today? Very.

Well, the only "good" thing i did was to prepare my speech for tomorrow. Somehow, wasn't that motivated as compared to my 206 presentation. Can I just read from my speech? Can't be bothered. Shall seduce people with my sexy voice..... perhaps, if i can.

Hmm I also did a little bit of reading for my quiz that will be held on wed. sigh, no matter how much i study for MCQ tests, i will do badly one lah. 205 have proven that. So, low morale on the reading part.

I wanted to do the 311 thingys. But.... my partner didn't reply my msg. All information with her loh. Darn. And she did say to leave everything to her. I'll contribute to the report then.

After all those lousy unproductive work, I went to play games. Continued with my Xenosaga. NIce CG. Amazed by the storyline. This just brings me back to old days where i chiong games. After the RPG, I went on to a crashy good time with Burnout 3. Just hate people to ram my car. I'll just boost myself with nitro and hit my steering wheel to the max and ram that bloody car at the butt. Happy kissing the wall~~ and fly into the building, and twirl into the blue sky and scream "holli mama!!"

Now i'm here, after all those, feeling so guilty. sigh.

Oh i forgottent to mentioned that i finally collected my suit. Its about time. I guess it'll be in my wardrobe for quite a while before i get a chance to wear it. 1 yrs? 2 yrs? 5 yrs? ha.

Hmm, can you imagine a primary 6 school girl msging you like trying to be your Gf? I shouldn't have gave her my number. It meant to be for work questions and band stuffs. but... knowing that someone greets you in the morning and at night would make you feel better right? Anyway, my perspective is right... teacher-student. Ha. Anyway, I am the perfect Bachelor taking this Bachelor of Accountancy. Not happy? Sue me then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home