Wednesday, October 12, 2005

12/10/05

Today, I made the craziest presentation in my life time. Some phrases and words just came out of nowhere and I think I fully entertained the class. Some example.

1) "We are the CRAZY people from this company called Soccer for Dummies Pte Ltd."

2) "If you miss me so much, I'll be back at the end to wrap up the presentation with the conclusion"

3) (Tutor says times up and I have yet to present the part on reliability and validity). "Ah, lets forget about the reliability and validity and jump straight to the conclusion."

I think I really enjoyed today's presentation. Its really the rare opportunity where I can really take off the wall barrier between me and my audience. No more chance for casual presentation this semester. Its serious stuff next monday. Depending the style that my leader wants me to adopt, I'll prepare accordingly.

So this morning, I attending 206 presentations made by my friends. Well, I sat alone with no one near me on my left and right, 5 metres perhaps. Somehow, I just got a bit more learning from the presentation. My mind was as dead as zombie, listening to the presentations. Nonetheless, a more human mind would be better for me.

After that lesson, I have to travel all around the school. Went to hand in the tutor evaluation form to B3-S3, then went to my fyp tutor's door to collect things at B1-S3, then went Canteen for super early lunch, then went to Access lab to print my ES104 project slides and confirm everything, then travel to OPA high up in the mountain, then went back to Access lab. Those things took me 1 hr. Dah.

Thats all the excitment today. I'm just so hungry now. BUt I will endure. I need to get those flabby stomach fats away. Ahhhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home