Sunday, October 09, 2005

9/10/05

So, I completed what I need to do except for FYP chapter 3. The comments given by the tutor requires me more time to type the changes. But, it was fun..... i think.

My "Wife" was with me for the past week. Today I finally brought it back to westwinds. Remember I've said before that there is a very loud trombonist in westwinds and how much i hated him? Well, I talked to him today. Hmm he asked me about where i'm studying and all those stuff. I guess he is not that hostile to me afterall. Sigh, sometimes i just lack the initiative to talk to people. I scared people ask me to shut up haaa. I'm more "quiet" in the sense but my voice is very loud... when i need to raise my voice.

The conductor didn't come today because he was sicked, so that trombonist took over and conducted the pieces. The repertoire is relatively set already. Mostly pop songs and some light pieces. I think the audience would like them. But.... i still don't know when the concert is, so haa, i'll post here when i know it.

Today, i rehearsed my speech so many times that I could memorise part of it already. But when its on the actual presentation, i would prefer to read from my notes. I don't know how haa. I'll just bring my fully typed notes and try to present without referring to it...... but temptation is sooooooo big!! ha

我真的不知道我到底要如何是好。有时候,人真是一个奇怪的动物。 我更是比普通人更奇怪。怎么办呢?

pray for me for tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home