Saturday, October 08, 2005

8/10/05

Another day of continuous work. Somehow I got a bit used to this kind of life. All work and no play. Sitting in front of the computer for 90% of the day.... seems like a must. Humans do react to environmental changes and adjust their mind and behavior. And I do seems to be reacting quite greatly to changes in lifestyle. "Used to it" is the phrase. I wonder what happens when everything is over.... perhaps when holidays come..... well, PA comes and no resting time either!. How exciting..... hmm

So... what have I done? Ok, I continued where i left off when I couldn't finish preparing my speech for the presentation yesterday night. I finished typing everything at about 11am i think. My drive started to slow down after that. I had to carry on to do my 205 slides. Forced myself... I was listening to a list of music that I will be tested for my GE next week. I need to remember the titles and composers of those pieces!! I keep on thinking while i'm doing the slides. Multitask.... bad for me. Anyway, I managed to finish my slides at about 1pm.

Hmm lunch then. Lately, I don't even have time to have a proper meal with my parents. I always have to rush back home after I finish while my parents are still munching away at the coffee shop. Sians.

After the lunch, I gotta read the 2hundred over pages worth of financial statements for KeppelLand...... who in the world would read that much crap!! that is just crazy. If i'm the shareholder, I might just get so pissed off and don't read those things. But.... KeppelLand is doing well now!! with its share price risen to almost a dollar more than when it was at 3 mths ago. Amazing. And guess what, I have to find out any information that cannot be used to value the firm. Perfect haa. That took me about 2 hrs to 4pm.

Time to take off for a meeting at city hall but..... I switched on the FF7 new movie for a while, and nearly forgotten to leave home. The graphics is damn good!! and the music.... still triggers my memories of those days where I played that game. Those were the days where I played games for more than 10 hrs a day. I wonder if any company would come out with games for busy people. Hmm. Ponder.

The meeting was great fun, with me reading off my script. Exceeded time limit!! Sigh.... how? This is the first time I'm so hard working with presentation... hmm perhaps the last time i worked so hard was for my biz comm class. The harder I work, the worst i might perform haa, cuz stress mah. But I cannot disappoint my groupmates!! I'll keep my cool, hopefully.

Through this experience with my groupmates, I have seen the difference between an A group and a B group. Its really in the effort and the thinking process. I just so fortunate to be with the best people in NBS. I have so much things to learn from everyone. Teach me teach me!!

2 more sems to make mistakes before going into the big world outside where mistakes could be fatal to me. I'm going to make as much mistakes as possible now!! .... kidding.

Tomorrow, ES104 typing the final part and prepare ppt slides for final part. FYP typing chapter 3-Britain part. Then go for band pract in afternoon from 2-6, then at night, final touch up on presentation preparation. Hope everything goes fine. ARGH!! いけ! がくせんの戦い! がんばってください みな! ああああああああ!

*Another earthquake????! Sigh. Does it take a crisis to get all the human beings in the world to work together? And, when would terrorists understand that violent can't solve the problems. And, when will the politicians know that prosecuting more terrorists doesn't solve the problem? And, when would the mosquitos understand that if they kill more people, there will be less people for them to suck blood. Can the mosquitos go do blood test to make sure they are dengue free????*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home