Tuesday, October 18, 2005

18/10/05

I just feel so down. Remember that I spoke about something regarding the school I taught in? I finally saw the documents that justify my mistakes. Somehow, 70% of the things are correct. I have requested my teacher to help me solve that 30%. I just feel so bad that I sent that email to my teacher. He is innocent haa. I think I have learnt 3 things from this incident.

1) Never express any emotions unless the picture of the incident is clear enough to do so.

2) Any mistakes in the admistration should be sounded immediately when it was made. Even if the mistakes was approved by the person in charge, never and never agree with that person. Someday.... someday, it will be found out. Be it tomorrow, next week, next month, next year.... it will be found.

3) Don't be afraid to tell someone that he/she made a mistake in something. Its never ok to think that the mistake might be acceptable, especially when someone is doing the work on your behalf. On top of that, if you have signed that document when someone else made a mistake, you should ensure the mistake is corrected before the work is handed up.

These 3 things have very big implications to my working life in the future. I have to control myself even more when bad things happened to me. If someone made a certain assertion about me, I will need to find out about the whole picture before I show any emotion. Also, I will have to be very objective when doing anything. Even if a mistake could be covered, or agreed by the higher authority, I should just admit that mistake and make changes to it immediately.

I feel like I'm being accused as a fradulent accountant..... just because that person, at that time, told me that "its alright, its ok". No its not!! Now, the school is capitalising on my mistake and made the mistake even more colourful. Claiming that my mistake is even bigger than the actual. Now I have to use facts to prove that the mistake is only at a certain level. Ah, waste time.

A feel of admistrative error. This might happened in the future in my work place. Big lessons learnt!! I'll remember it for life.

One thing to note...... segregation of duties.... doesn't work all the time, especially when one has higher authority and the other is blur (me).

Today, I did more researched on 311 and found a few pieces of perfect information for my project!! Cool hee. So happy too.

Wanted to play more games but the incident just shaken me so much that I went to meet my teacher and my friend about it. Problem solved i guess. I shall play more games later.

I went jogging. I miss the feeling. Now i just feel so dry that i need a big tub of water. Always like that. I'm easily fat and easily thin. Envy me? Haa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home