Wednesday, October 19, 2005

19/10/05

I dreaded going home. Expecting a cold and freezing atmosphere. But it turned out the other way. I was surprised. Inside me, I thought what happened yesterday was a dream.

Yesterday: A tornado seemed to have came into my house, rampaged everything and then ran away. I was hiding in my room, hoping everything would end soon. I turned on my TV, loud, shaking.

Although everything seems fine, the damage was done once again. The cracked deepened even further. It will take the finest technology to heal it but I bet its going to be the technology of a million years later. This is the phobia.... the ultimate cause of phobia. Don't blame me.... and I don't blame them. Its my life. Live it.

Now going on to eat dinner with them.... a strange feeling. I'm still shaking inside, wonder if the tornado will come again.

The weather is always very calm before the tornado come. I'm weary, weary.

Can all feel my woes? The sky do.... always raining at the most appropriate time.

The above is for my memories and I hope no one would talk to me about it in real life, thankz.

The bird flu is here again, faster and more powerful. Somehow this led me to think about the terrorists. Somehow I really wonder why terrorists wants to be terrorists. Are they thinking that they can be better than the governments in solving human problems? Will they be able to build up the economy and give people a better place to live in than the current governments? Wait till they get bird flus then they'll come asking for help. I really cannot comprehend, what is their purpose? Why are they doing all those things? Whats up with them man!

I went to school in the morning for a meeting, then slacked all the way to 12.30pm. Then I went to have lunch with my buddy. I got another friend who wanted to join us but in the end, it was really a comedy. Asked me whether the canteen was crowded and all those stuff. I said, no prob, join us. And when this friend called me again and ask me where I was.... I said I was near the Macdonalds. The outcome: This friend is in Can B while I'm in Can A. Interesting haa. In the end, this friend didn't join us. So cute loh.... We can always have lunch another time :)

So the quiz came in the afternoon. I'm lucky that I didn't cracked my head revising for it, cuz i know that I will not be able to do any better if I spent a few more hours revising it. The returns on the effort put in was +ve in this case. Any more effort, I think its not worth it anymore. I will pass this quiz but i wonder if i can get A for this module (doesn't matter i think cuz its not like I have As for all my other Minor modules). All GEs over now except an exam for Music Appreciation. Anyway I classified it under a take home exam because we know the questions already. Somehow, I wished that we all didn't know the questions..... might be a bit better?? hee. I'm so evil that I want everyone to do badly haa.

Bus ride home.... told myself "stop listening to Jay's songs" cuz those songs will make my mind go blur blur. So many thoughts inside. Have you all seen a soft guy before? Its me, a life example.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home