Friday, October 21, 2005

21/10/05

I felt that my another self was back today. Quiet, aimless, oblivious to the surrounding. Listening to my radio and mp3, I travelled to school as "blindly" as you can think. I allowed my sub-conscious to take over again.

Its kinda wierd. No more morning GV01 class. Not used to it. I woke up like a lazy pig. Eyes opened, roll on my bed, up, down, left, right, flip, whatever you can think of except getting up. Argh 8am. The HP guy will be coming between 9-12 to fix my comp today. This is the time to test the service quality that they claimed to be better than another company.

True enough, I was impressed with how quick that guy solve my problem. Professionally done, bravo. And he is friendly as well. I guess the connection for my card reader was loose. And the comp cannot detect my Canon compactflash card. Amazingly funny when I thought of the brands fighting. I give a thumbs up for HP customer service. Hee.

I apologize to my buddy for not able to help me. He asked me to find some data on OSIRIS and in the end, that HP guy came before i could even find the info he wanted. Sigh.

In school... nice of a guy to call me during inside the lecture hall. At that point, I suddenly feel human again cuz when i walked into the LT, I switched on the zombie mode. Thankz again ah.

Practically, this is one of the days where I can count how many sentences i've spoken in school. Ha, I think i'm returning to my old self again. Its just the central tendency to revert back to the mean behavior right? Thoughts running through my mind again. Somehow, I got a feeling I am the kind of person who will not be able to maintain the professional feel for a long time. I just want to return back to my old self who is just normal. Its really difficult to behave like a professional when I know I'm not one inside. Its not my norm behavior. I'm getting really tired. I hope my friends could treat me as a normal person (one who makes mistakes, one who do dumb things) and not one who knows everything and could solve all problems. I'm not clever. I'm just hardworking. Thats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home