Monday, October 24, 2005

24/10/05

I'm glad that I'm back to normal. I'm starting to get excited being a guild leader in my online game. Its a big OMG. I have to organise operations to be done by my fellow guildmembers. Its really fun in that game because I'm meeting people from all over the world, getting together, communicating, planning, and cursing one another. Its politics in play. Now, the "CEO" is a singaporean too. I've also made good friends from the US, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, Europe. I'm just lucky to be in that "organization". I proved myself that I can do more shit work by planning operations haaa. Darn. Fun fun.

I am starting to conclude that I behave a little wierd when exams come near. Somehow, the hack care attitude is back.... sigh. I really don't want it, but it just come. Like what our professional attachment personnel said, "there is no such thing as a perfect piece of work. If you cannot finish on time, no matter how perfect, you would still have failed the task." I agree totally. Thats why I always don't review my work after I finish it..... Thats a major reason for an average grade for all projects haaa. I focus too much on meeting deadline and gave up quality. This sem, I learnt what is called quality work. Saw it for my own eyes.

Then again, I'm not a perfectionist. sad. Also, my life has been scarred by so many things, how to be perfect?

One last presentation to go. And I'm not worried..... this is another wierd phenomenom. I guess I hack care already. Be myself. Crap my way through.

Last day for games. After today.... serious work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home