Wednesday, November 02, 2005

2/11/05

I didn't 206 could be that tough to get things organized. The course coordinator just didn't make things easy for us. Bits and pieces of information, here and there. Sigh. I remember that I told someone that I need 4 days to finish 206 revision? Hmm looks like its a bit tough. I managed to sqeeze through 3 weeks of work today, but seems very shallow. And its really hard to remember what the course was teaching if I don't believe what was being taught. Darn.

I stopped at 3pm and went straight to my xenogears. I'm going to complete it soon. Last area to proceed. Last sem, I completed Tales of Destiny 2 during exams. This sem, its gonna be this.

I haven't plan for tomorrow.... what should i do?

Back from dinner and i got something to add hee. I have been reading my friend's blog and my friend's friend's blog and i found that their blog is much more interesting. I can really feel the differentiating factors in them. Haa i might just come up with the key success factors of blogging one day. I don't think i have the X factor to create such an interesting blog. Kudos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home