Tuesday, October 25, 2005

25/10/05

Why am I posting so late today? I just completed a rewrite for the 311 report. Of course, only on my part. No lessons today but I went back to school for a meeting. When I was in the lab, I was so focused checking up my game.... but a voice, so familiar came from behind me.... But I'm just lazy to turn my head. Haa, when I left the lab, oh its her.

I realised that I cannot work in access labs, or rather any labs. It gives me a throbbing effect on my head. And my neurons just cannot transmit signals effectively. Any magnetic fields in the labs? ARgh.... or anti Bug signals.... I just feel so dead in labs. But I'm so cool at home. Home best! I'm a homely guy!! Maybe its the smell.

I can't believe that I can be so extreme dealing with people who irritates me. I'm a jerk too haa. I'm happy being bad. Scold me if you want. I'm tired being good. Brrrrrrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home