Monday, October 31, 2005

31/10/05

Ah, a wasted day, donno doing what. Anyway, the exam case was out and I can't open it after my first download attempt. What a bad omen i said. So I printed and wrote so much about it. I have so much thoughts about it but i couldn't find the answers..... so i went to the pool to get more vitamin D from the sun, hoping that ideas might pop out during the swim. Its really quiet when my head is under the water, but once my head is out, argh!!! where is the peace???

Well, I have the wierdest question inside my head and I shall look into the answers tomorrow. Will be spending the whole day to craft out all analysis and issues and possible questions and solutions and considerations. Thats a whole lot of shit. Somehow, I rather the case not given to all, then everyone will struggle on the exam day heee. But now, everyone will have the ability to find out help from friends and do thorough analysis. I'm at a disadvantage now. Sigh sigh. I'm study in solitude and test my own abilities each time. Now, I'm fighting with the synergies of all my "rivals". A bigger force to fight.

Anyone wants to feed me with their ideas? haa. Oh, I wish i can dream about the answers!! haa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home