Monday, November 21, 2005

21/11/05

A cool day. The weather was great for me to wear my long sleeve shirt. No sweat. Well, first day of professional attachment. Typing sensitive corporate information is a no no for me in this blog. What i'll do is to type my feelings and general things about what has happened. No details. Hope i'm doing the correct thing haa.

Well then, lets start. I've made the right choice going into the firm. They really prepare us for what we will be facing real soon by giving us a 3 day training session. Went through 4 speakers today. A bit worst than NTU lectures. Mentally tiring. The good thing... haaa great coffee!!! The machine is just sooooo cool. Can drink as much as you want..... ops. But I didn't drink it today. I'm not very affiliated to coffee. I need other means to keep myself awake.

Lunch time!! Amazing. The first time i'm experiencing the "Tissue" Culture. Haaa. Everyone there are just so used to this culture and everyone actually do it. Cool sia. I was shocked and surprised and intrigued when my friend said," the first thing when you come to the food court is to prepare a pack of tissue paper." I thought "whats up? People need to wipe their mouth alot? Or, go toilet alot?" Steady.

Alot of admin stuffs in the first day. And I've made the right choice...... so far. I don't know when real work starts.

I went to jog in the evening. I better reduce my waistline, its getting out of control. My pants....... so wasteful to throw them away. So, I'll change myself to suit the....."environment". haa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home