Saturday, November 19, 2005

19/11/05

First day of the so called holiday. When things started to get crazy, monday is the start of work. Its time for me to start facing all the backstabbings and ganna stab experience. I really wonder how will I be able to survive in those kind of knife-flying environment. Just imagine that everyone is holding a knife behind their hands. Before you know it, one might be sticking from your back. Fearful Fearful. I've imagined before.... wear a silver armour to work.... but thats crazy idea.

I need to learn how to develop a self protecting shield during this PA. I think.... its really sick trying to dodge and evade flying knifes. The thought of it just makes me tired. Perhaps one day.... I'll just say.."come on, just stab me lah".

How about applying the things we learned from our 205 modules? Assess risk events, and control systems. How to evaluate effectiveness? Sianz.

So, what are my activities for today. Morning, went out to ktv at party world in orchard. So disappointed with the condition of the place. Sticky menus, insects flying around, lagging computer system. Good things.... nice fruits, titbits, and most of all, up to date songs where you can't find in Kbox. Amazing.... differentiating factor.

A walk around orchard area is really great too. Had a different feeling walking. My 3rd-4th time walking around orchard in the past 5-6 months. Donno what kind of life i was leading.

Later gonna go for SAF band's concert. Yeah. Can see old friends again. After leaving that band, its really lots of memories.

Tomorrow one last day for resting. But got band prac! argh. Not going to be able to finish my Front Mission 4..... sad.

...............................................................................

Ok, just came back from the concert. Now is to record my memories of it. Ok, when I went into the concert hall, I saw the orchestra. It was a western orchestra, not chinese orchestra. So i thought "Phew". But guess what..... all the pieces are from chinese orchestra...... -.-"

So, first half were all cheenah pieces. But one that touched me so greatly is a Er Hu concerto that portrays a woman, who was forced into marriage by her parents. And the soloist is really damn pro. I didn't know Er Hu can be so expressive and emotional. And the timbre of it can really sound so nostalgic. Nearly wanted to buy Er Hu solo CDs haaa. Luckily i haven't make up my mind.

Another exciting point is that, its my second time watching a full orchestra. The first time was the SSO concert in NTU. I really like how an orchestra sound. The strings with the brass and woodwinds. I confirm want to watch a world class orchestra someday. Berlin? London? Ophers? Donno haaa. Fly around the world and catch them muahhaa. Thats my kind of life. But first, I'll begin with SSO haa.

The second half is a puppet show with live music played by SAF band. Music great. Puppets amazing. The story line, imaginative. Overall, fun. One highlight... slippery floor created by soap bubbles..... result: a little girl fell 2 times, a even little boy and girl fell once each. SCary... Luckily its not very obvious because its at the corner. Risk Risk....

Well, thats all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home