Monday, November 14, 2005

14/11/05

I'm getting quite sick already, study and study and study. Does it help? Does reading more help? Is it too late? Am I reaching my maximum capacity? What are my expectations? What are my abilities? What can I do to ensure my success in this exam?

Even though I don't know those answers, I still do what most people do.... study. Starting to get very very sick already.

I just wanna play games, I just wanna watch anime, I just want to compose music, I just want to go shopping, I just wanna watch movie, I just wanna sing KTV, I just wanna enjoy.

The last stretch of the educational run. Will I be able to finish the race? Will I be able to survive? What will be the outcome..... stay tune for the next season of..... "Can I survive?"

Well, after visiting my friend's blog, I feel like translating Jay's new song. Although my English is not as high standard as my friend, I still want to try, just like before.

Coral Sea

Guy: The sea horizon begins to get misty.
How can sorrow be peaceful and calm?
I couldn't hide,
the feeling of pain from my face.

Girl: Your lips show me that you want to leave
Guy: My heart is not there

Both: Can she stay regardless of anything?
Both: unstoppable water. But, you understands.
Its not waves but a sea of tears

Guy: "I need to leave you", is something I couldn't say. Girl: You have something you couldn't say?
Both: Its just a surprise that love sparkled between a seagull and a fish
Both: Our love, is never free from disagreements
Girl: It'll never return
Guy: A long lasting love, became a pain to us. Girl: waiting brings pain.
Both: I have to leave you, but I couldn't say.
Both: Just like the coral sea, we're under the test of time.

Guy: Initially, we weren't mature and honest enough. Girl: we weren't mature and honest enough
Girl: Shouldn't be that way.
Both: Love isn't there, we couldn't force a smile.
Both: Let love be buried under the coral sea.

Guy: How can we restore a washed off sand sculpture?
How to love with a cracked heart?
Everything seems to end too fast.
You said you couldn't explain.
Girl: are hopes buried in sea shells?
Guy: waiting for flower to bloom
Both: I don't want to guess anymore.

Both: The feel of sea breeze on the face, the tainted love,
doesn't seems to have a future.
Guy: "I need to leave you", is something I couldn't say. Girl: You have something you couldn't say?
Both: Its just a surprise that the kingfisher and a fish fell in love
Both: Our love, is never free from disagreements
Girl: It'll never return
Guy: A long lasting love, became a pain to us. Girl: waiting brings pain.
Both: I have to leave you, but I couldn't say.
Both: Just like the coral sea, we're under the test of time.

Guy: Initially, we weren't mature and honest enough. Girl: we weren't mature and honest enough
Girl: Shouldn't be that way.
Both: Love isn't there, we couldn't force a smile.
Both: Let love be buried under the coral sea.

Slice of Life

Surviving Heartbreak

For many of us, heartbreak is almost a rite of passage. Relationships are complex and delicate things that most people don't get right the first time.

When someone we love wants to leave us, we typically go through these emotional stages - at first we may want to focus on the behaviour and feel victimized by a betrayal or lies. We may go through many stages like anger, revenge, guilt, violence, depression or jealousy or we might feel unattractive, sexually inadequate, boring or stupid.

If we peel away the layers and keep asking ourselves where the pain is coming from, we will find that it is not the opinion of another person that causes the pain, it is our acceptance of the opinion. People do not give you love, and they do not take love away from you. You choose the degree of flow between yourself and another.

The other great misunderstanding is the belief in a one and only. The idea that love is only real or valid when it is a partnership relationship is very, very limited and downright damaging. We become tunnel-visioned and grossly restricted in a belief that there is only one person or one love available to us. Not only do we expect all of our love to come from only one person, but we also expect that they must love us exclusively and forever.

Also, we accept that change is an unavoidable fact of life, but we still insist that love will never change. We insist on an impossible promise and self-destruct when the promise is broken. When friends move on we accept it because we did not have unrealistic expectations to begin with. Our children grow up and move on and we encourage it, we don't take it as a betrayal nor do we interpret it as rejection of ourselves.

One person's ability or inability to love you does not make you any more or any less than you are. Your value as a lovable and worthwhile person is not determined by the opinion of only one other person. Your supply of love, and your ability to love, is not in the control of another person.

Only love can replenish love, and even if you feel you are faking it at first, it is most important to get back your flow. Be loving with yourself, treat yourself the way your ex-partner should have treated you, and treat yourself the way you wanted to treat your ex-partner.

And don't forget the love you share with family and friends, and allow that to expand. Stretch loving moments and experiences, give and take compliments and kindnesses, imbibe beauty and extend pleasure. Recall your energy and bring it back into yourself. If you really do believe there is only one love for you and you're capable of loving only that one person forever, then make that one person yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home