Wednesday, November 16, 2005

16/11/05

Can anyone be as crazy as me? I actually felt happy after coming out of the exam hall. But don't be mistaken. Happy doesn't mean that I definitely going to do super well. I'm happy because of 2 reasons.

1) 2 questions in the exam and both are my favourite type of questions. Journal/accounting number adjustments and Ratio analysis+a bit of accounting distortion issues.

2) Everyone thinks that its tough. (I like it because the paper will be subjected to high moderation)

Am I the only one who is crazy around here? Although I like the questions, but they really gave me a super hard time as well. Think up down left right, upside down, inside out. And then, to my effort in writting, I wrote my last sentence of the paper in a way that no one can read it (show that I have alot to say but no time!!). Is that a tactic? I think emotional warfare on exam papers is useful when it comes to soft hearted markers. Well, it worked a few times for me when I "communicated" with the examiners in some of my previous exam papers. Emotional warfare..... hmm interesting.

Next thing to do is to pray that the examiner got so tired of reading the same thing and just find key words and then give me marks. Haa then i will escape from errorneous ideas.

Time to prepare for my GE exam. Memorising time. Totally memorising. Or mesmorizing? haa. Really gonna "vomit" knowledge onto the exam paper tomorrow. Darn

*Why do I enjoy exam so much? I think I'm crazy. It shows again that I'm book smart, not street smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home