Wednesday, December 07, 2005

7/12/05

Whats interesting for work today? Zero. The manager did assign me some tasks but he just give me a feeling of, "there you go, here are your task, stop bothering me". And.... I couldn't find him after I finish what I've done. Its always like that. Then I have to sit there, and stare at the screen. Then I keep on walking to and fro the place just to see whether he has came back or not. I even emailed him to ask him to email me when he is back. But... he didn't. I have to go and look for him at his place loh. And he is chatting on phone. So I stood there, waiting. Either that, or he is talking to another collegue. I just feel.... so unwanted.

The whole day, I was just asked to transfer things from excel format to word document format, then do castings, check referencing. Ok, the task was ok for me, just that.... he doesn't seem to know what he want me to do after I finish those things. I don't sense any urgency in his action. And everytime, he just sighs, and groan when problems come out. "omg?"

Whats up with managers? Maybe not all are like that..... I hope. He doesn't push me for things, he doesn't give me a deadline for the tasks. Always saying, take your time. So I did..... and took exceptionally long for those tasks.

But then, I did well in hiding too. I went to the 15th floor and parked there. I am not supposed to be there loh, but then a friend kindly offered me a seat there, hee how can i reject? And also, the lady behind my seat protects me too!! When an unknown manager was looking for a VT to do something, the lady protected me by saying that I'm not in their group haaa. Cool hiding technique.

Oh ya, my latest craze. Wang Li Hong's Forever love. I listened to about 20 times today haaa. Nice song.

I'm really feeling so unwanted..... anywhere, everywhere. I just seem to be a pest to everyone lah. I wan work, i wan work!! as long as i don't sit there do nothing can liao.!! Make coffee? photocopy? come come, i wan. TORTURE ME!!

Ok night time!! went shopping with mum. Biangs haaa, bought a bottle of red wine!! Merlot, in preparation of christmas meal. Steady hee, a red wine a day, keeps the health awake!! Bought 3 wine glass. Enough for us. Hmm does my dog need one? Eeks haa drunkard dog, i can't imagine. Well, at least a happy night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home