Thursday, December 08, 2005

8/12/05

Today isn't so bad, at least my manager got me somethings to do during the morning and afternoon. Well, I finish those tasks in good time and had some time to relac loh. I finally took out my mp3 player and listen to songs and pieces when doing my stuffs loh. Its really alot better, even though the tasks might be so routine. I can enjoy the music too because the office is rather quiet. On top of that, those music will not hurt my ears. Steady!! Going to do that for the rest of my days here. This will also give others a signal to bother-me-not. Muhaha. But them, sitting around a group of managers is not a fun experience loh.

Ah, someone finally came back in the afternoon loh, then finally someone to talk loh. I almost have spider webs on me liao leh, 4 days here sitting and was so dead. So, zombie loh. No one bothers bah, because all so busy haa. Come to think of it, the insurance balance sheet isn't an easy thing to learn haaa, all the terms are all different. faint loh. Luckily i went to read the FRS104 and got some definitions for some of the words. Or else, I'll be ??????? when my manager talk to me.

My manager is good to me loh. When I told him that i'll be helping my friend for some research work, he left me alone totally. Omg. Where can you find such a good manager? sigh. One day i say he good, one day i say he bad, i also donno lah haa.

Now still office loh, later going for band prac. I can't believe it loh, going for band in office wear. Wa lao, macham like the band is my job like that loh. Eiyo, my singlish very powderful in this paragraph hor... I think i going crazy. I better packup now or else i'll be late. haa

Ok, now i'm back to add more stuffs. One major thing that happened today is that.... it happened in the toilet. After doing all business, I washed my hands, saw this silver bottle at the sink there, thought it was mine, took it out, walked away and near a turning, I heard someone called, "hey".... "I think you are holding on to my...."

I immediately woke up.... and saw that.... wa lao bottle is not mine. I apologized like hell loh. I think he might have thought that i'm stealing loh. Faint. Oh no, what can i do? what if things start to spread around...."you know this VT ah ....... tsk tsk tsk". The next moment, they might accuse me of having no integrity and "YOU'RE FIRED". Thats the end of the world. Well, end of the big thing today.

I remember i ate some brownies in the morning.... bought it yesterday.... didn't taste as good. I still remember the taste of the brownies someone made for me. Well, 1000 times better? Hmm who is going to make some brownies for me again? MYSELF!! haaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home